Turtle Rock Irvine CA home sellers are happy about recent selling prices, which are up more than 8 percent per year over the past five years.
While Irvine CA has grown to be the third largest city in Orange County and its economy powerhouse, Turtle Rock village homes have experienced even more buyer demand.
16 Turtle Rock homes are now under purchase contracts with buyers – reported as “backup” and “pending” on the multiple listing service.
- Turtle Rock Irvine home selling prices have gone up 40 percent during the past 5 years since January 1, 2009 – an annual increase of 8 percent per year.
- 12 Turtle Rock homes sold during first 3 months of 2009 – with average sold price of $795,813.
- 20 Turtle Rock homes sold during first 3 months of this year 2014 – with average sold price of $1,118,050.
- 26 Turtle Rock homes sold during same time last year (first 3 months of 2013).
- $1,026,769 was average sold price for a Turtle Rock home same time last year during that same time.
- Turtle Rock home sold prices and values have gone up 8.8 percent so far this year 2014 (as compared with same time last year).
- 22 Turtle Rock homes are now listed for sale (as of April 3, 2014).
When Turtle Rock owners work with experienced Realtor agents and price their homes correctly at fair market value, they still have an advantage. However, buyers have seen a recent increase in number of homes for sale and have a much better selection than a year ago in 2013.
By Harrison K. Long. This is information from CRMLS multiple listing service and is for homes resold by all agents and brokers. We provide Professional REALTOR® agent representation and help for property owners, home sellers, private trust estate representatives, estate administrators, executors and heirs, probate and trust attorneys, estate planners, income tax professionals, public guardians, fiduciaries, investor group managers, bankers, and individuals, with listing and sale of properties at Orange County, CA. Connect with us with your questions about home prices and values at Irvine, Newport Beach, Costa Mesa, and other Orange County CA cities and areas.
Turtle Rock Irvine CA Home Sellers Are Happy About Prices.