Irvine CA has grown to be the third largest city in Orange County by population.
It’s also the economy powerhouse and has continued to experience the most home buyer demand of any city in the county.
- 579 Irvine homes have sold so far this year of April 18, 2014 – with average sold price of $802,366.
- 324 Irvine homes are now under purchase contracts with buyers – reported as “backup” and “pending” on the multiple listing service.
- 25 Turtle Rock Irvine homes have sold so far this year – from January 1 to April 18, 2014 – with average sold price of $1,164,360.
- 32 Turtle Rock homes sold during same time last year – from January 1 to April 18, 2013 – with average sold price of $1,055,969.
- While number of Turtle Rock homes sold this year has moderated, sold prices and values have gone up 10.3 percent so far this year 2014 (as compared with same time last year).
- 29 Turtle Rock homes are now listed for sale – as of April 19, 2014.
- Average Market Time to sell homes at Turtle Rock was lightening fast last year, which favored sellers big time.
- Turtle Rock Irvine Average Market time is balancing and will now take more than 3 months to theoretically sell all homes now listed for sale.
When Irvine CA owners work with experienced Realtor agents and price their homes correctly at fair market value, they still have an advantage.
However, Turtle Rock Irvine home buyers have seen a recent increase in number of homes for sale and have a much better selection than last year during 2013.
By Harrison K. Long. This is information from CRMLS multiple listing service and is for homes resold by all agents and brokers. We provide Professional REALTOR® agent representation and help for property owners, home sellers, private trust estate representatives, estate administrators, executors and heirs, probate and trust attorneys, estate planners, income tax professionals, public guardians, fiduciaries, investor group managers, bankers, and individuals, with listing and sale of properties at Orange County, CA. Connect with us with your questions about home prices and values at Irvine, Newport Beach, Costa Mesa, and other Orange County CA cities and areas.
Turtle Rock Irvine Home Selling and Prices Update